- 5th generation 802.11ac chipset gives you concurrent dual-band 2.4GHz/5GHz for up to super-fast 1.75Gbps
- Gigabit Ethernet ports for the fastest, most reliable internet performance
- AiRadar optimizes wireless coverage with detachable high-powered antennas
- Enjoy the ASUSWRT dashboard UI for 3 steps easy setup, signal monitoring, and network application control
- File sharing, printer sharing, and 3G sharing via two multi-functional built-in USB ports
The ASUS RT-AC66U Gigabit wireless dual-band router offers users Broadcom’s 5th generation Wi-Fi (5G WiFi). Its 2.4GHz/5GHz bands drive data rates of 1.75Gbps, or three times 802.11n speeds. ASUS AiRadar technology amplifies transmissions for optimized signals, helping expand networks. The RT-AC66U uses ASUSWRT setup, QoS standards, multiple SSIDs, and twin USB ports, turning it into a multi-role device with file, DLNA, and printer server capabilities with 3 x detachable R-SMA type antenna, >50% wider coverage than standard N SPEC, VPN Server function enable and IPv6 support ASUS RT-AC66U is a true Business class router yet affordable from regular consumers.